Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{ootd} Tribal and Knit

Just a quick post for tonight before bed :) Last week there was a cool festival called Food Fest going on in the city park. I worked most of the week and missed a few days, but on the second last night of the festival, me and my mom thought it would be a great time to go and have a mommy daughter date ^^. 


Since this was a bit of an occasion, I decided to look cute and spruce up my look with a new knitted white tunic I had just bought, and my straight hair extensions. I paired this look with my tribal print tank dress that I got for my birthday last year, and my strappy brown and gold gladiator sandals.

The knit when really well since its oversized, making it look like I was wearing a skirt underneath. It gave off a great updated boho look, belted with the printed dress under and my cream side bag. :) 


It was a fun night. We got icecream, walked around and I even got my mom to try Korean food for the first time!! She loved it :) 

My next post will be my new Sakura Pink Lenses, so stay tuned!!
 Have a good night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??