Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Customer!

Today was a pretty uneventful day. Woke up, watched movies, went to work..the usual. Me and a good friend of mine hung out after, and since I was hella broke, we decided that id help her do her nails. 

Now as some of you readers may know, I love everything to do with nails, so of course I agreed :D. She wanted a design which has started to become very popular recently. It almost looks like the famous painting by Piet Mondrian (i think its called composition #2 with line and colour), but with brighter colours and more focused lines. 

My friend chose 5 colours, and then black to make her lines and let me go to it! This is the finished result.


 She loved them and I thought it looked pretty good as well. I was pretty happy with it, since this is the first time I had ever done another person's nails outside of my family, with a design. She was ecstatic about it too! :)


How do you think I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??