Friday, November 23, 2012

Belated Nail of the Week! Portfolio Update

Just a fast post tonight since I haven't posted in a while! Iv been busy with my university portfolio (again) so I haven't had much time to really post between that and work. So without further stalling, these are my nails from the past week.

At first I didn't really like em, but they grew on me and now I may do the same nails again but with different colours :)


These are some pictures out of my sketch book of my fashion illustrations for my portfolio! Any feedback is GREATLY appreciated!






Also I bought a mac book! So I dont have any trouble posting anymore (other than me being lazy)!!! I will also be doing better outfit of the days and more styling tips! 
Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??