Monday, November 12, 2012

Liebster award

 

Rules:

  • You must post 11 facts about yourself.
  • You must answer 11 questions from whoever nominated you.
  • Choose 11 bloggers that you would like to nominate.
  • Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.
  • Let them know they are nominated!!
  • No tag backs ~



11 Facts About Myself
  • I am a Stylist.
  • I was the lead singer in an all girl hardcore band.
  • I eat ALOTTTT of food.
  • I don't work out.
  • I draw and paint.
  • I am in love with a wonderful boy <3.
  • I just moved to a new city.
  • I have 1 tattoo, and am saving up for another large one.
  • My great grandfathers name was Ishmael. 
  • I'm afraid of thunderstorms and lightning. 
  • I have a pet rat named Miika.
  • I am saving up to move to japan with my boyfriend.

11 Questions from Ashley (click to go to her blog!)
 
Who do you believe in the most?
hmm I would say my mom..shes a wonderful woman and has been through so much, but still rose to the top!
 
Do you watch Anime? If yes then what are you watching now? If no then what was your first Anime you watched?
I do watch anime! I'm not watching any now, but Sailor Moon will always be my favourite. I can quote episodes word for word...literally.
 
 
 
 
 
 
What is your favourite genre of music?
That's really hard because I love almost every type of music, or at least can name a song and artist from each genre that i love...At this moment I will say rock/hardcore music, although i listen to everything.
 
 
What your Chinese animal/zodica?
A Ram
 
 
 
Do you like K-pop? Why/ Why not?
I do, iv been listening to kpop for a few years now. I love how different it sounds from things i usually listen to. I love indie kpop artists, and love singing some of the idols songs too.
 
 
 
Do you like gaming?
Yup! COD!!!
 
Favourite Artist?
Too hard..i cant decide!
 
One question you never got answered?
How did I pass math in highschool.
 
If you could date anyone, who would it be?
Oh GAWD..the list...its...its just too long.. Alex (Clazziquai), Johnny Craig, Bert McCraken..etc
No. 1 makeup product?
Eyeliner. Liquid Eyeliner
 
Motorcycle or Car and why?
Car because i would like to live. Motorcycles are still super bad ass though.


    Blogs I Nominate:
    Please click these wonderful bloggers names and check them out! They are all amazing.
     
     
    My 11 Questions to you!
     
    What is your favourite cartoon/anime?
    Most memorable moment?
    Favourite meal?
    Do you use instagram?
    Harry Potter or Twilight?
    What is your dream job?
    What is your style?
    What do you do for a living?
    Share one of your beauty tips.
    Do you have any pets?
    Who is your favourite fashion designer?
     
    Thank you Ashley for the nomination, even though I don't quite know how these things work haha:) and please check out these lovely ladies blogs!! Stay tuned for another haul..iv been shopping way too much lately -__-".
     
     
    I will leave you with the outfit I wore today:)
    Follow me on instagram: Meggwin
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??