Saturday, July 27, 2013

[Review] Top Shop Lipstick = Charmed

Today I thought I'd do a review on something Iv had for a little while, but recently started loving and wearing almost daily. This is in fact my first ever Top Shop lipstick in the colour Charmed.
 

I have loved Top Shop products for a few years, but never had the chance to try them out since I was only able to order online. With customs, converting prices and me not having a credit card, all I could do was stare at all of the British beauty bloggers raving about the creamy formula and gorgeous colours that the Top Shop beauty line had. 

The main blogger that turned me onto the brand was Becca from Voussontbeauetbelle.co.uk so when we finally got a Top Shop here in Toronto, I headed straight for the makeup section! Since it was a little while ago, I don't remember exactly how much I paid, but it couldn't have been more then 12 dollars. The colour Charmed jumped out at me right away since I had just received my set of Lioele lip pencils and the orange was my favourite. I find the orange colour stands out enough while still complimenting my skin tone and over all brightens up my complexion. They do have a wide range of colours in stock on the website as well so there is definitely something for everyone.


It is a light pastel tangerine colour that can look almost clownish depending on how much you layer it up. If you put on two sweeps of it, it comes out a gorgeous orangey shade which isnt too over powering.


The formula goes on smooth, and depending on how pigmented you want your lips, you can sweep it over once for a sheer matte look or layer it up for a full bright colour. I love the creamy texture and how gradually it fades, becoming more subtle instead of coming right off.

Here are some pictures of me wearing it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??