Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nail Review - Sally Hansen Nail Hardener

I know I know, I'm supposed to be doing a review on my circle lenses, and i promise it is coming! But as i sit here on my R&R day, i just wanted to let you all know about this amazing product!

The Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, Nail Hardener:


 I have always had amazing long healthy nails UNTIL for some stupid reason i decided to get gel nails done. I dunno it was some sort of coming of age thing? i was going into high school..either way i don't know what i was thinking. After the hell that was gel nails, my nails were thin, brittle and couldn't grow longer then my finger itself without breaking in the middle half of my nail :(. Flash forward to me now, some 7 years later, and my nails are still breaking at the drop of a hat, no matter how careful i am with them. Before this i have never used a nail hardener or anything like that but this product has been so helpful and iv only used it 3 times! 


I got it from Wal-Marts beauty section for a whopping 2 dollars :) (yay deals!) and used it that very night. Unfortunately i have no pictures of how shitty my nails were, for obvious reasons but i can show you some  recent handly pictures:

My nails are already super strong, and growing longer faster. Within days my nails will be long enough for an elegant looking french manicure :) Over all i defiantly love this product and recommend it to anyone who wants healthier, faster growing, tough nails :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??