Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sparkle Sparkle!

Alas, my galaxy nails have chipped off :( so i decided to try something new. I recently bought a new pearly white polish (my favourite nail colour, might i add) and felt like doing something girly and fun. What did i come up with, you ask? A very elegant and simple nail design! 

Pearly white with Gradient Sparkles!..pre clean up >.<

I love how the sparkles play of the pearl colour! one of my fav nails, and easiest to do. All i did was put on the pearl white colour, waited for it to dry and then used my top coat over it. Before the topcoat dried, i used a makeup sponge to dab the sparkles on, coating the tips of my nails and then trailing it upwords. After that i put 2 more coats of clear to keep the sparkles from migrating to everything else i own. Everyone knows you can never get rid of sparkles >.>...

Turned out pretty well tho! and they are so cute :)



Thats it for today..time for sleep!
Goodnight Moon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??