Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nail Polish Haul

To celebrate my acquiring a new job, I decided to buy some new nail polish! I didn't wanna buy clothes (for once) and felt that I should buy something less expensive since I'm going to be buying new clothes for the job. :) 

Iv been on the hunt fora nice beige nail polish for a while and I found a very pretty Zoya  shade called Flowie at Trade Secrets. Although its not the shade I was looking for, it still is a very nice orangey caramel colour. 


Since there was a sale going on at Trade Secrets, I got the Zoya nail polish and two others, Essie Alligator Purse and Essie Choco Kisses for only 15 dollars.


Alligator purse is more of a burnt orangey shade, which is really pretty, and matches a blazer I have. :) Choco Kisses is more brown brownish purple shade,  which is also really pretty and will be perfect for next autumn.


I also bought 4 new polishes from Ardene's for 12 dollars. I bought a really pretty purple colour, which ended up being way darker then I thought, and 3 sparkly polishes. A black / silver fine sparkle, a green / blue large sparkle and a red / purple large sparkle polish.



Right now I'm currently wearing the Zoya colour, and thinking of what design to do on top... Ill post my final decision tomorrow, and the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??