Friday, May 4, 2012

May the fourth be with you (NAILS)

Ok I'm sorry that I have succumbed to that (the title I mean). As many of you may or may not know it is Star Wars Day. In some places its kids day as well..kinda goes hand n hand in a way? No? Not really?.. Anyways, I also saw The Avengers! That movie was amazing! Pretty much it was a big nerd day for me and I was super excited. Being the geek I am, I did my nails to commemorate the occasions.

My Storm Trooper Toe Nails<3
I tried to represent everyone in the movie, my 2 favourites are the Hulk and Thor <3

Captin America, Black Widow, Hulk, Thor, Nick Furry

Hawlk Eye, Iron Man, Red nails spell Marvel

Have you see the movie? Did you love it? I DID!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??