Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Review coming soon!

 
 
I finally have something new to review for all of you nail art lovers!! I recently received a new package from BornPrettyStore.com, that had a few fun items to try. Upon opening the small envelope, I saw a nail plate, magnet wand, stamp, their card as well as a large wrapped object. After struggling to unwrap the bulbous thing, I was excited to find a gold magnetic polish!
 
 
 
Not going to lie, I have no clue how to use these products, since I usually do any nail art by hand with just polish or little embellishments, but I'm excited to figure it out and show you all some new designs!
 
Stay tuned when I review each product, and also check out Bornprettystore.com and the wonderful products they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??