Monday, July 15, 2013

Nail Art - holo & eggplant

I am finally back after my weekend turning 22! My birthday was last Thursday (July 11th) and I spent the time at home with friends and family, but more about that in a later post! Today's post will just be a nail art post, short, sweet and to the point!


The 2 colours I used were my holo polish from bornprettystore.com as well as one I bought from walmart called eggplant frost. The holo polish has a rainbow effect in the shimmers and the eggplant frost has a shimmery blue mixed in with a gorgeous deep eggplant purple colour.


I did a statement nail with the holo polish and then also did statement jewels on my thumbs just to add some sparkle. I used some jewels I took off of some old costume jewelry as well as some nail art jems I had purchased from Urban Planet.

This is the finished result!



No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??