Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Efoxcity Necklace!

I've always loved getting thing in the mail ever since I was a little girl and me and my aunt would send each other letters. Now that I'm grown up, its still a thrill to open up the mailbox and see a new package with my name on it.


This week, I received a necklace from a site I recently mentioned in a previous post from Efoxcity.net. I have been wanting a necklace like this for quite some time, but couldn't find the right colour or the right price. On efoxcity they had 3 different colours to choose from and they were all 11 dollars. 

I chose the gold necklace since I love that it gives off an effortlessly chic style and can add a little sophisticated edge to any outfit. I see myself wearing this with a white fitted blazer and some cute printed trouser pants and heels.


 I could even flip it 360 and do an edgy outfit with a white printed top, goth lace maxi skirt and my spiked lita's, while still adding that bit of sophistication using the necklace.



The shipping for this item came relatively fast, about 2 weeks from china in the regular mail. It was packaged in a simple yellow envelope with bubble wrap on the inside, and folded inside in a little plastic bag.
 

I was happy that even though there was no additional protection during its journey that there was only a minor flaw with some of the links being a little bent. Nothing was broken and I could easily bend them back into place.


Talking to the people from the site was a very pleasant experience as well. They were polite and answered any questions I had as best they could and in a very timely manner. There were no issues with understanding each other, and I didn't get any bad vibes from them or this site at all.

Over all I would say my experience ordering and working with this site was one of the best I have encountered. With their polite staff, easy to shop website, and fast shipping, I had no worries about my item  and am very pleased with its appearance and style.



I definitely recommend trying out this site as they have an amazing range of stylish jewelry as well as clothing for meant and women. But don't take my word for it, try em out yourself!

What is your favourite item from their site? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??