Monday, March 31, 2014

Ladys Sunday Brunch

This past Sunday, my sister put together a little brunch to serve as a meet and greet between her and some of her fellow entrepreneurial friends. There were women ranging from business owners, hair care gurus, event planners, authors and bloggers. I was obviously invited as the little sister, as well as resident photographer for the event.

We made arrangements at the best brunch spot in town, Hot House restaurant, which had amazing food but a serious wait time for our table. After 20 min waiting, we were seated at a gorgeous table set for 20 and put off to the side on a raised section of the restaurant reserved of large parties. Once we put down out coats we were off to the buffet tables which were filled to the brim with everything you could imagine.

After about 4 (or 6) plates, I was put to work as photographer and snapped a few pictures, as well as various outfits from the luncheon.

My outfit : 
Dress - Designer called Meg
Accessories - Thrifted
Shoes - Journeys


My sisters outfit (Styled by me)
Dress- H&M
Accessories - Markets
Shoes - Le Chateau 

 My pretty Mum <3





We also had a little giveaway action happen provided by Mika Lishauna.
She provided 3 hair care products for one of the lucky ladies to win.


My sister, the lucky winner and Mika!


It was a great to meet all the women there who I made so many new connections with. If you and your friends are looking for a reason to wear some new outfits and have some fun, I definitely suggest planing a brunch date. Easy excuse to get out of the house and enjoy the amazing weather on a budget.

Stay tuned for new reviews and outfit posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??