Friday, May 31, 2013

Back Again!

Hi everyone (if anyone still reads my blog) I'm back!

I'm so sorry for the long, long hiatus. Anyone out there that has a blog knows that sometimes you need to just step away for a bit. Lately Ive been working A LOT and shopping even more. I got a new position as a Personal Shopper, so Ive been working really hard and loving every minute of it.

I will be revamping my blog to give it a fresh feel, and make it something you guys can look forward to reading again!

In the mean time here's a list of things to look out for on my new blog!

- New layout and banner
- New Discount Codes
- New sponsored review (circle lenses from keautystore formerly Liliesshop)
- New haul review from keautystore (Korean wig extensions)
- Tattoo Updates
- Favourite store list (online and in town)
- MANY MANY HAULS!!

Also if any of you readers out there have anything you want to see please let me know!! I do this not only for me, but for you readers as well! Any input would be amazing!!

Thanks for following and reading even throughout my absence!

You guys are awesome!



<3mikkidoll

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUICK SURVAY!! Would you buy stuff if i had a Blog Sale??